Welcome!

CC's Fashions is a line of clothing & accessories for small dogs. I have been making and selling dog apparel in Northeast Oklahoma for 3 years. Other than your usual bandanna and the crazy halloween costumes, I had never seen anyone dress their dog, until my friend was showing me some of her purchases. What I notice right away was the quality of the merchandise didn't match up with the cost.

I have been sewing since I was a young girl and knew that I could do better. I started making coats and dresses for my friend's little dog, and soon after, I had a whole bunch of new friends.

My little business started at the kitchen table, moved to a spare bedroom, and then to a shop that my husband built for me. People look at me a little funny when I tell them that I started this business by accident, but I can honestly say that I love what I do.

I hope you enjoy the blog and visit often!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Christmas Is Coming!!!!!

Wow!!!! Can you believe it's already the middle of October? I have been working very hard on all of my Fall and Halloween merchandise and low and behold, it's time to start working on things for Christmas.

I remember when I was a kid, (a long time ago) Christmas merchandise wasn't even in the store until after Thanksgiving. I walked into the store yesterday and the Christmas things were already being stocked. I personally wish they would wait and yet I know that it is time for me to start listing Christmas merchandise. Why you ask? If I don't, I won't be able to assure my customers that it will reach them by Christmas.

Pet apparel is really a great holiday purchase and gift idea. Just remember that a little dog may be wearing a dress, but it brings great joy to their owners. That's what I love about my job the most. I can't tell you how many smiles I have seen when a dog owner puts their little dress on their "baby". If you are planning on taking holiday pictures for Christmas cards or gifts, what better way to include you dog.

No comments:

Little Verdell

Little Verdell