Welcome!

CC's Fashions is a line of clothing & accessories for small dogs. I have been making and selling dog apparel in Northeast Oklahoma for 3 years. Other than your usual bandanna and the crazy halloween costumes, I had never seen anyone dress their dog, until my friend was showing me some of her purchases. What I notice right away was the quality of the merchandise didn't match up with the cost.

I have been sewing since I was a young girl and knew that I could do better. I started making coats and dresses for my friend's little dog, and soon after, I had a whole bunch of new friends.

My little business started at the kitchen table, moved to a spare bedroom, and then to a shop that my husband built for me. People look at me a little funny when I tell them that I started this business by accident, but I can honestly say that I love what I do.

I hope you enjoy the blog and visit often!!!

Monday, October 29, 2007

JoJo




What a Cutie!!! Jojo is my newest little friend from way up North in Canada. Her Mom was so nice to send pictures of her in her little Jackolantern Dress. To get an idea of how small Jojo is, she is wearing one of my XX-Small Dresses. The neck is only 7 inches, the girth 7 1/2 inches and the length is 6 inches.








No comments:

Little Verdell

Little Verdell