Welcome!

CC's Fashions is a line of clothing & accessories for small dogs. I have been making and selling dog apparel in Northeast Oklahoma for 3 years. Other than your usual bandanna and the crazy halloween costumes, I had never seen anyone dress their dog, until my friend was showing me some of her purchases. What I notice right away was the quality of the merchandise didn't match up with the cost.

I have been sewing since I was a young girl and knew that I could do better. I started making coats and dresses for my friend's little dog, and soon after, I had a whole bunch of new friends.

My little business started at the kitchen table, moved to a spare bedroom, and then to a shop that my husband built for me. People look at me a little funny when I tell them that I started this business by accident, but I can honestly say that I love what I do.

I hope you enjoy the blog and visit often!!!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Dog MAFiA

Today I became a member of an Etsy group. The Dog MAFiA is a wonderful group of people who "specialize in handmade items for dogs & the people who love them." I don't know why I was so nervous about joining a group. I guess it goes all the way back to getting picked last in first grade. I don't know what I expected, but I was made to feel very welcomed. I am sure that I will learn a lot by being a part of this group and I hope that everyone will take a look at their blog.

No comments:

Little Verdell

Little Verdell