Welcome!

CC's Fashions is a line of clothing & accessories for small dogs. I have been making and selling dog apparel in Northeast Oklahoma for 3 years. Other than your usual bandanna and the crazy halloween costumes, I had never seen anyone dress their dog, until my friend was showing me some of her purchases. What I notice right away was the quality of the merchandise didn't match up with the cost.

I have been sewing since I was a young girl and knew that I could do better. I started making coats and dresses for my friend's little dog, and soon after, I had a whole bunch of new friends.

My little business started at the kitchen table, moved to a spare bedroom, and then to a shop that my husband built for me. People look at me a little funny when I tell them that I started this business by accident, but I can honestly say that I love what I do.

I hope you enjoy the blog and visit often!!!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Etsy Halloween Costume Contest

Chloe is a little caterpillar.
She is the perfect model.

Chloe always has to look at the camera.

Have you ever noticed that the things that we think that won't take very long to do, always end up taking the longest to finish? That is the case with my Halloween Costume Contest entry. After hours and hours of making green and white pom poms, I am finally finished with the costume and it has been listed.



I'll be honest, there was a lot of whining that went along with this project. My fingers hurt and after a while, I started questioning that it was a good idea. In the end, I am very pleased with the way the costume turned out.


No comments:

Little Verdell

Little Verdell