Welcome!

CC's Fashions is a line of clothing & accessories for small dogs. I have been making and selling dog apparel in Northeast Oklahoma for 3 years. Other than your usual bandanna and the crazy halloween costumes, I had never seen anyone dress their dog, until my friend was showing me some of her purchases. What I notice right away was the quality of the merchandise didn't match up with the cost.

I have been sewing since I was a young girl and knew that I could do better. I started making coats and dresses for my friend's little dog, and soon after, I had a whole bunch of new friends.

My little business started at the kitchen table, moved to a spare bedroom, and then to a shop that my husband built for me. People look at me a little funny when I tell them that I started this business by accident, but I can honestly say that I love what I do.

I hope you enjoy the blog and visit often!!!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Time Flies

Where do the days go? You know that saying, "Time flies when you having fun". Well, I've got some bad news. Time flies when you not having fun. Don't get me wrong, I have had a really good week...it's just that you never get everything done that you need to do.

Sales were pretty good this week, but the downfall is that my inventory needs to be built back up. So, this week I am concentrating on new dresses. It seems a little early to start thinking about Christmas, but my customers like to take Christmas pictures of their little dogs, all dressed up and looking pretty. If you are planning on using these photos for Christmas cards, order early so that you have plenty of time to get them back and ready to mail. If you have something in mind, just let me know. I do a lot of custom work.

Back to the holiday at hand. My goal is to have my entry for the Etsy Halloween Costume Contest ready to list by Wednesday. I'm still not telling what it is, but so far it is turning out to be adorable. I'll be putting pictures on my blog, so be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Little Verdell

Little Verdell